Wednesday, February 8, 2012

NYR

Speaking of New Year's Resolutions, I don't really make them. Sure, there are a lot of things that I would like to start over, have a year be a blank slate, this is my year after all. I am a dragon.  My NYRs are similar to yours, so what ever you want to do I want to too. vitamins, exercise, organics, love, weight, money, read, learn. It all seems so micro-managy as humans we need to micro manage even the things that are potentially there to make us happy.

One year, my NYR was to have more fun.  I made it a point to have fun, and I really haven't stopped that one.  Since that one has turned out so very well, this year,  I chose some very non-serious ones to stick to.

1) Since I live so close to the ocean, I decided that I would be in a swimsuit more than last year. Last year was 3, I say 5 is a good number. With a trip to Mexico and the desert looming in the horizon, I think I will make it.




2) I wouldn't mind if my space made it to be a very cool small space on Apartment Therapy. I have a long way to go, and some plans in the work. I am so very full of ideas.


3) I want to work on my L.A. coffee table book. Publish it myself. I have so many photos of this beautiful/ugly place. Even if it was just for my eyes, it wouldn't matter. It would be nice that at the end of the year I could hold in my hand a very tangible accomplishment.

I'll let you know how it goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment