Friday, February 10, 2012

Bus blog-Caught in the act

I honestly wish that I made some of this stuff up....

I was on the 720 in the very last row of seats against the driver side window reading a book about Hemmingway's first wife. And after reading paragraphs of them having conversations throwing around pet names at each other

Tatie, Hems, Earnesto, tiny, momma cat, baby cat, baby, panda, Hads

I needed to rest my eyes from the sappiness.  I looked down into a car, which I sometimes do, and what I saw in that burgundy stationwagonesque vehicle with black leather interior driving through Beverly Hills was a man giving himself a handy in morning traffic.

To use a friend of mine's phrase, which so aptly fits, "I cannot unsee that"

I
cannot
unsee
it

even though it was for a brief moment, my first instinct was he wants you to look him and I need to look away and keep looking away until I get where I am going. My second was THIS IS GOING IN MY BLOG, I was on the bus after all.




No comments:

Post a Comment