Wednesday, June 29, 2011

street art in the streets

I was going to say something very clever about the street art show, but I think I will just let the art speak for itself. As much as these photos can from my phone camera. This is a sneak peek to whet your appetite because you have to go and see it for yourself. Remember Mondays are free courtesy of Banksy and the exhibition closes on 08.08.11 at the MOCA that is in Little Tokyo. It is only $10 all other times.

















Art by I should have paid more attention, Banksy, Swoon, Henry Chalfant. If you have the time, around the museum has become a gallery itself. Take the walk to the 3rd and Traction area as well. I am hoping those pieces have not been erased by the landlords. Like that great Banksy piece on the Urban Outfitters in Westwood. (F&*%-face landlord)

No comments:

Post a Comment