Wednesday, June 22, 2011

easier for your apparat







(... is it me you're looking for?)











I have re-formatted my blog so that you can read this better on your personal handheld communication with the world machine, your iphone, your android, your apparat. The only problem is that it doesn't record visits when you look at it with your ______. So now I can't reverse stalk you like I like to do.

So maybe you can email me and tell me why WALK SIGN GREEN is so popular, or you can say hello or talk about all of the super sad true love story references. I have an email, use it. I am sad about all of the emails I get about bookstores closing and it would be a nice change to hear from you.

last one.....I heard this song and fell in love with apparat....(coincidental and not intended to be found at the same time by two different sources, but that is how the world works doesn't it)


No comments:

Post a Comment