Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wolves

Being in Minnesota was harder and different for me this year. I think mainly because I have distanced myself so far from the life I had there. Lonely, inactive and cyclical. I thought about what I would write about how I feel about that place, the small town, the people, the happiness in being comfortable.

That the town that I come from has one of the biggest U.S. environmental offenders there, or did. I can see it from my house.
That when we were in middle school and high school if you were especially delinquent, they would send you to school on the Res.

But then I saw Young Adult while I was home and when it was over I turned to my one friend that I have left there and said "I was going to write about this place in my blog when I got back, about what it is like here, but you know what I am kind of a brat"

So I leave you with, and my time in Minnesota with, the song that makes me homesick for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment