Friday, January 27, 2012

Bus blog- Somethin' fierce

I was waiting at the corner for the bus, sipping on some tea for my throat that I got at the Starbucks on Westwood, not to be confused with the Starbucks on Weyburn and mistakenly made eye contact with this guy in a black windbreaker with the hood pulled tight around his head making a very small oval face hole. He was very excitable and noticed me sipping on what he thought was coffee. He walks straight up to me and in a confrontational voice asks me if I like cappuccino.

Taken aback I said, no, not really.

Well he says, I happen to have a picture of the best cappuccino I have ever had.

(I am always puzzled that crazy people have smart phones, I don't know why)

And he shows it to me. It is a cappuccino with a leaf design in the foam.

I am not sure if that was in Rome or Verona. I think Verona, I can tell by the stuff on the table, but it could be Rome, but I think Verona.  Have you ever been?


I say no.


Well, if we were better friends and we liked each other I would take you.


I say, Thank you? 


Now, If I could only find a sane man to offer me the same thing I would be happy.

Those crazies, they love me something fierce.

No comments:

Post a Comment