Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Co+nun+drum


I think the hardest part about not writing is knowing where to start.

I have been a lot of places, seen a lot of things, experienced a lot, but where do I start after an almost 2 month absence? Do I start with the sea and move my way to the desert and dip south for a weekend? Do I start with my check off list and let you know that it has, disappointingly gone nowhere, chronologically forwards or backwards, with vague notions of what I remember? How about with last night? 

No, where I am starting is bus blog.

But before I start there, to sum up my time in short, when I haven't been doing all the things that I am going to write about next, I have been dancing around my little tree house in k-town, in my f-it I don't have a roommate attire, to this song by a band I saw last night. 
Next up.... my re-encounter with the woman who told me never to give up


No comments:

Post a Comment