Saturday, December 17, 2011

Like me or whatever

I created a facebook page for my blog, I figured, why not. I thought it might be a way to write things while I am gone for the holidays. For the 3 or 4 people who read my blog. Post pictures of the snow, etc. The blogger app pretty much blows, wastes your battery in minutes and crashes when you try to post photos. Photos are such a part of the blogging experience.

And I hope to one day put a little like button in the corner, but alas I can't get the coding to work. (I tried so hard) So up in the corner it says "like me or whatever" but there is no action in which to like me.

Secretly I need encouragement.

So if you can find me on facebook, Kitty cattaraugus-the blog, like me, and there will be some bonus material to the posts I am saving up for your reading pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment