Saturday, April 30, 2011

I am in lala love w/ a blogger


We met at a party on meadowbrook.

She came up to me and asked if I were Kitty. I said "yes" and she said "I read your blog and it is funny", and I blushed because that is my instant reaction to any compliment, but what she didn't say is that she is a blogger too and writes thisislalaland . I think we have a few things in common only she is more funny and a lot less...sardonic, I guess that is a way I would describe myself.

I do have to say though that you "hill and valley" crowd call it Fryman over here we call it Coldwater or Treepeople. Just saying.

Meeting talented, interesting, hungry, musically minded people is commonplace at meadowbrook. (that name makes it sound like a sanatorium,but I am hiding people's identities, but we are all just a little bit crazy)Every time I go there my inner circle grows exponentially. I'd like to think that it is my charisma, but I think it has more to with them vouching for my character a little a side that says "once you get past the shy part, she is really amazing"

They remind me of my family artists, actors, writers with big personalities that always made you feel loved. (My family started the first Finnish language theater troupe in the town I was born in but I digress.)

I always leave there with my ideas running and my belly full.

1 comment:

  1. KITTY! Thank you so much for the shout out ;) You Treepeople are too kind (I don't think I've even heard of that word until now). Ima keep on reading my favorite famous blogger's blog (yours). XO

    ReplyDelete